For Business Buyers
So you are ready to step into the dream of business ownership. What better way to accomplish that task than to work with an experienced PBBA member business brokers that has been through the sales process many times before. This is a decision of a lifetime and one that requires that you get complete, well-rounded advice.
PBBA members may work under different labels such as business broker, business intermediary, or investment banker. While the roles, process and knowledge vary depending on the size and complexity of the transaction, they all act as the primary facilitators of transactions between buyers and sellers. Accountants provide financial and tax expertise. Lawyers document the transactions and allocate risk. But business brokers handle the bulk of the sale process and make transactions happen.
PBBA member business brokers know the process and can assist you with some or all of the following:
- Defining realistic acquisition criteria so you donít waste your time,
- Search and find good opportunities that match your criteria,
- Navigate the process of obtaining information and evaluating specific opportunities,
- Formulation of an offer to purchase the business of your choosing,
- Negotiate and structure price and terms for the transaction,
- Assist with due diligence for you to verify the information you are relying upon,
- Completion of closing and preparation for post sale integration.
If you are interested in buying a business, consider engaging a PBBA member business broker to represent your interests and help you make the best acquisition at the best price and terms possible. Consult our member directory to find a qualified broker near you. Search our database to find available opportunities.If that does not produce the right opportunity, consider engaging a PBBA member business broker to help you do a targeted search to find the business you are looking for.